So, you’re looking at different tours in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)? There’s so many amazing things you can do while you’re here. You could take a desert safari to explore the roots of Arabian heritage, or join a discovery tour to Abu Dhabi’s Grand Mosque.
Perhaps you are thinking of a city tour to see the future-forward vision of Dubai and marvel at towering skyscrapers. There’s plenty of options– so why choose Seawings? We’ve got a bunch of reasons about why to choose Seawings, check them out below.
- We’re the only seaplane operator in the UAE
- Every seat is a window seat on our Seawings flights, and you can even sit up front right next to the pilot
- We have a decade of experience flying more than 150,000 happy guests across the Arabian sky
- You get to experience the unique thrill of a water take-off and landing. It’s exhilarating!
- Our seaplanes fly from the same location as the very first seaplane that landed in Dubai Creek back in 1937
- Our Seawings Silver flights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi have been specially designed to take in the cities’ world-famous landmarks
- Our pilots are more experienced than any other seaplane pilots across the region
- Our expert team can assist you with a full holiday itinerary including accommodation and transfers, or simply arranging a car to take you to where you need to go
- We fly to 24 locations across the UAE including Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, and even across to Muscat in Oman
- Some of the locations we fly to are remote and unique to the UAE, including the World Islands, and Sir Bani Yas Island in the Arabian Gulf
- We can arrange private charter flights for yourself and your guests, and every private charter flight includes a private car transfer
- We’re more than a seaplane tour operator – we offer full holiday packages and city tours across the UAE
We hope we’ve convinced you as to why you should choose Seawings for your next tour in the UAE.
Get in touch with our friendly team, or check out our Seawings Lifestyle packages for holiday inspiration for your next visit.